The Al Saud regime using heavy construction machinery has destroyed many ancient mosques and other artifacts which are reminiscent of the important era of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)
"It is very difficult to find many historical mosques in Mecca or other regions which remind Muslims of the early years after the advent of Islam because they have been destroyed by the Saudi regime," the Arabic-language As-Safir newspaper reported.
Last year, the Foreign Policy magazine reported that Saudi Arabia is destroying Saudi Arabia's ancient sites.
"The destruction of artifacts of Mecca is taking place in a planned manner," the magazine quoted Executive Director of Islamic Heritage Research Institute Erfan al-Olwa as saying at the time.
The King Palace and Clock Tower with the height of 600 meters have now blocked the sight in Mecca.
Turki bin Bandar, a dissident member of the Saudi Royal family, has strongly criticized the construction projects in Mecca, and said, "The main goal of these projects is increase the Saudi Royal family's revenues from Hajj pilgrimage."
Earlier on Saturday, media reports said that the Documents leaked from Saudi Arabia's Health Ministry disclosed that over 90,000 pilgrims have lost their lives during the Hajj rituals in Mecca over the past 14 years.
The Arabic-language Beirut-based al-Akhbar newspaper said that it has 3121 documents disclosing the precise number of the Hajj pilgrims killed while performing their Hajj rituals since 2002.
The documents contain detailed information, including the names, nationalities, age and date of death of the Hajj pilgrims.
The figure is released while according to the official figures released by the Saudi regime about 3,200 Hajj pilgrims have died during 1990-2015 period.
"This means that Saudi Arabia has not only lied to the public opinion about the Mina tragic incident, but it is has been its constant policy throughout years," several media analysts said.
On 24 September 2015, a crowd collapse caused the deaths of at least 7,000 pilgrims who were suffocated or crushed during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, making it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history.
The deaths occurred as Saudi Arabia is facing increased scrutiny on this year's Hajj to keep pilgrims safe.
ارسال کننده: مدیر پورتال